- Sterile, disposable, non-toxic, pyrogen free.
- Length of the tube, from 30 to 90 cm.
- The triple-sharpened needle results in painless injection.
- The soft fins allow a secure grip, facilitating fixing.
- Colour codes to identify the diameter of the needles (needle diameter indicated on the fins).
- Individual blister packs.
- AISI 304 steel cannula; diameter and length in accordance with ISO 9626.
- Transparent polyethylene needle cover.
- Triple and painless cannula sharpening (AS 2485).
- Medical grade silicone lubricant.
- PVC fins, plastic-coated and non-toxic, coloured in accordance with AS 2485.
- Soft, non-toxic, medical grade transparent PVC tube:
- length 30 cm - Int. vol. 0.4 ml - Ext. Ø 2.65 mm - Int Ø 1.30 mm.
- Luer/Luer Lock rigid, non-toxic, transparent PVC fitting.
- Needle/fin fixing: mechanical assembly.
- Tube/fin/fitting fixing: bonding with cyclohexanone solvent.
- Medical grade paper and plastic film blister pack.
Ethylene Oxide (EO 10% + CO2 90%), cycle validated in accordance with ISO 11135.