- Sterile, disposable, non-toxic, pyrogen free.
- The high transparency of the cylinder gives the user greater control over mixing and the flow of the liquid.
- The indelible black graduation allows easy reading.
- The special medical grade silicone ensures smooth and safe plunger movement.
- The distance between the fins and cylinder in accordance with ISO 7886-1 ensures easy handling.
- The syringes, with Luer Cone or Luer Lock (ISO 80369-7) make it possible to adapt or lock on to the barrel of the needle.
- Polypropylene cylinder with rod lock.
- Polypropylene rod.
- “Latex Free” plunger with two seal rings, made of non-toxic, latex-free synthetic rubber.
- AISI 304 steel cannula; diameter in accordance with ISO 9626 and length in accordance with ISO 7864.
- Coloured polypropylene barrel in accordance with ISO 6009.
- Transparent polypropylene needle cover.
- Medical grade silicone lubricant.
- Indelible graduation in accordance with ISO 7886-1.
- Medical grade paper and plastic film blister pack.
Ethylene Oxide (EO 10% + CO2 90%), cycle validated in accordance with ISO 11135.