- The Eccentric Luer cone facilitates the operator during sampling.
- The Luer Lock cone makes the connection with the needle and/or additional fitting indivisible, ensuring a tight seal.
- The catheter cone enables the attachment of probes.
- Polypropylene cylinder with rod lock.
- Polypropylene rod.
- “Latex Free” plunger with two seal rings, made of non-toxic, latex-free synthetic rubber.
- AISI 304 steel cannula; diameter in accordance with ISO 9626 and length in accordance with ISO 7864.
- Coloured polypropylene barrel in accordance with ISO 6009.
- Transparent polypropylene needle cover.
- Medical grade silicone lubricant.
- Indelible graduation in accordance with ISO 7886-1.
- Medical grade paper and plastic film blister pack.
Ethylene Oxide (EO 10% + CO2 90%), cycle validated in accordance with ISO 11135-1